- Removal of Chest wall Hemangioma by CTVS Department :- A rare surgery
- Removal of 6.2 kg Fibroid in Gynecology Department :- A rare surgery
- Thoracoscopic repair of congenital diaphragmatic hernia in two neonates
- Laparoscopic rectovesical fistula ligation with pull through in a 4 months old child having high anorectal malformation
- Successful Video assisted thoracoscopic excision of bronchogenic cyst in a 6 months old infant
- Laparoscopic excision of Right Ovarian Cyst in a 7 day old neonate
- GASTROINTESTINAL TRICHOBEZOAR-RAPUNZEL SYNDROME
- Rare case of stab injury to lower cervical spine with miraculous outcome.