- The Vaccination Center of Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad is providing its keen continues services. This department serves the indoor and outdoor neonates & children by providing life saving vaccines. This department plays a vital role to improve the health status of community.
- This department maintains the excellent cold Chain for Vaccine Storage.
- In this center, all the basic and necessary vaccines are provided free of cost. (e.g. pentavalent vaccine – combination of five vaccines)
- To enhance the preventive health of children.
- To decrease the Neonatal Mortality Rate.
- To provide immunity to fight against fatal diseases like: Diphtheria, Pertusis, Tetanus, T.B., Hepatitis, Meningitis etc.
Wing No: – 3, First Floor, Room No: – 130,
Timing : – Monday to Friday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
Phone No: 079- 22683721 (Ext. 1341)
EXTRA ACTIVITY :
- Well baby Clinic
- Asthma clinic
- Health education
- Teaching and training of medical and paramedical students