Patient Welfare Center deals with all issues/concerns related to patients availing treatment at civil hospital. The department consists of 1 In-charge PWC officer, 5 Medical Social Workers, and 12 patient guides. The PWC manages information and guidance desk at OPD and Trauma Center.
Location and Timings:
1. OPD Main Entrance,
‘0’ no. OPd Ground Floor– 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
2. Office of the Medical Superintendent D-2 Block
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
3. Trauma Centre, Round the clock 24X7
Services rendered by the Center:
- Enlighten and facilitate patient and senior citizens about free services of the Civil Hospital.
- Resolve complains of patients by coordinating with respective department.
- Facilitate treatment of unidentified/ unaccompanied patients.
- Acknowledge orphan patients to Nari Sanrankshan Gruh, Beggars Home, Children Homes or NGOs for rehabilitation.
- Promote awareness and facilitate benefits of Rastriya Swasthya Bima Yojana, Mukhya Mantri Amrutam Yojana, Janani Shishu Suraksha Schemes.
- Compile news related to civil hospital, share with respective department and facilitate responses to the inquiries or issues raised.
- Allocate special rooms to patients as per the norms set by the hospital.
- Facilitate implementation of healthy child year program.
- Take appropriate actions on the recommendation of Members of Parliament and State Ministers.
- Manage 24 hour inquiry center at trauma center.
Service Delivery Model: